Mount Hybla House
The original house and lands at Mount Hybla was a Glebe for the Church of Ireland Parish of Castleknock & Mulhuddart. The house was built around 1750 and the local rectors lived here until the parish sold the property in 1938. The sylvan setting overlooks Farmleigh Estate in the Phoenix Park, the former residence of the Guinness family now used as the official Irish state guest house.
Mount Hybla House is a protected structure under the provisions of the Architectural Heritage and Historic Monuments Act 1999.